Friday, October 22, 2010

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes is probably the most amazing comic book out there. I.love.it. 
I hate reading usually, but I could read Calvin and Hobbes all day long. ^_^
So I thought I'd spread the enjoyment. 
I love the one where Hobbes gives Calvin and haircut...to many times I've had the same thing happen. Both when I've given others haircuts(not recently.haha) and when people have given me haircuts.


Calvin and his snowmans = amazing.
This is really made me laugh...specially sense I'm a hunter. ;)
Just the simplicity of this is amazing.
 "we're here to devour each other alive." :D
When people ask me where I live...I say denial.
Oh how often I feel like this during school...

One of my all time favorite Calvin and Hobbes strips. So sweet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment