Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chris Tomlin - Forever

Real short post here,
I just wanted to say how thankful I am to God for giving me a ton more then I deserve!
I have an absolutely wonderful family and amazing friends!
And I know I don't deserve any of it. God has blessed me so much, I just can't get over it!
Of course, life isn't always easy, it's actually super hard, confusing and stressful, 1) living in a big family and 2) rarely getting to see my friends.
But woah. When I DO get to see my friends, I feel so loved and I just have an amazing time. And even more awesome to hang with friends who we can all freely talk about our walk with the Lord, that's something a lot of people don't have.
And I wouldn't give up one of my siblings for anything. I love them all more then, well more then a lot! :)


Well I just wanted to say how thankful I was. Ya, that's it. :)
Psalm 118:1, "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."



I used to sing this song at Church quiet a bit, it's really awesome.
"Forever God is good..." YES! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment