Monday, October 25, 2010

Jesus On The Internet

     Everywhere I see these email forwards that say things like, "If you love Jesus pass this on!" or "If you are a Christian send this to 10 people!" GAH!!
     People! HELLO!!! That's just stupid. If you love Jesus, show it in your LIFE. Not in an email!
If you love Jesus, go out, show the love of Jesus in your everyday life. Whether it be with your family, friends or a stranger. NOT AN EMAIL.
     Those emails do NO good. They don't make you a better person. They aren't a good use of time. They DON'T show that you love Jesus.
     They are STUPID.

Ohk. I'm don't with my rant. But I was really starting to get annoyed by those emails.

Ephesians 5:15-16, “Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil.”

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! It is fun to re-connect after IPS :) I just wanted to say I agree that your relationship with the Lord shouldn't be just online.
    My memory verse yesterday was "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matt. 5:14-16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It took me a minute to realize who your were! Nice to hear from you again! ^_^
    Love the verse! It's amazing how many verses relate to each other. :)

    ReplyDelete