Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Get It?

    This video is really eye-opened and challenging. It kind of relates to a post I posted awhile back (View Here ). How often do we just see that person on the side of the road and judge or ignore them? Go on thinking about ourselves and our selfish needs?
     There's a song called "Do You Want to Know" by Josh Wilson...and as I was writing this post, I checked my friends blog and they had just posted that song. (See here). The lyrics to this song are powerful. This video is really powerful.
     Philippians 2:3-4, "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others."
     Let's try and stop thinking about ourselves. Can we care of others, pray for others, see others as God sees them? They are created in God's image...just like you and me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment