Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just Have To Say...

  
     Life is a precious gift. Life is something we often take for granted. We never know when this will be our last day on earth. There is an older couple from our Church who, actually I didn't even know because they were rarely feeling well enough to come. Just a few days ago, the wife found her husband of 60 years dead on the floor. God took Him up to Heaven.
     I know that he was elderly, and it wasn't a huge shock that he passed away, but death can come upon anyone of us at any time. Old OR young.
     About two months ago, something happened....and I honestly...was scared for my life. But through that, God taught me that he is in control.
     Dying isn't something we should be afraid of. God is in control of what happens to us. Nothing out of his will is going to happen.
     With this in mind, shouldn't we be living life in a way, that when we die, we are ready? Shouldn't we show our family we love them daily? Shouldn't we life a life that when we die, God will say, "Well done good and faithful servant."?

....just something to think about.

Galatians 2:20 - "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment