Monday, November 8, 2010

Just The Right Time

      God knows our every need. And he never fails to give us just what we need, just when we need it.
      The last couple weeks have been difficult for me. I've been struggling with some things and just bringing myself back to the same place. But last night, I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep. After about an hour I felt God leading me to reading Psalm 37. The whole chapter is super awesome, but it's also kinda long, so I'll only post part of it. I encourage you to read the rest. :)

     Psalm 37:3-8, "Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: 6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. 7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil."


      After reading that, I kinda just sat back in awe. Because that was definitely just the verse I needed to hear at that time. God is so awesome. He really is my rock, my salvation and my fortress, and I know that in Him, I cannot be shaken (Psalm 62:5-6).
     So many times I've felt God leading me to look up a passage in the Bible, and it's always a verse that relates to what I'm going through at that time. 
     So I just wanted to post what God has been doing in my life lately. :) And to say that, God always knows what we need. Whether we see it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment