Thursday, November 18, 2010

Me and My Man

I really love him. He's my 'man'. :) He also loves his nick-name, 'Mini-man'
We had a lot of fun taking these pictures. ^_^
My siblings are amazing - all of them. :)




     Matthew 18:2-5, "He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!!

    Siblings are awesomeness. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ;)
    What kinda of camera is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siblings are indeed awesomeness!

    It's a Canon 7D. I absolutely love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete