Monday, February 7, 2011

Stop Complaing

One of my pet peeves is when people complain about life.
When they complain about what they don't have.


We, each and every one of us, from whatever background we come from, we have been given soo much! We have NO excuse to complain. We have NO excuse to be ungrateful.
We have EVERY reason to be thankful. We have EVERY reason to feel overwhelmed with how much we have been blessed with.
This is a really powerful video, I seen it numerous times at numerous different places and each time it speaks to me.




Hebrews 12: 1-2 - “…and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
looking to JESUS the author and finisher of our faith;
who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross,
despising th shame, and is set down at the right hand
of the throne of GOD.”


I don't want to hear you complaining about life.
I want to hear you giving thanks to Christ for how much he has given you.
I want to see you using what Christ has given you to glorify Him.
Nick Vujicic is an excellent example for all of us.

Stop Complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment