Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wow. Where did time go


I have this album called 'OLD' in my pictures folder. It's filled with hundreds of old photos. But yet I look back and it seems like just yesterday. 
I cannot believe how fast time has gone by! Life really does fly by and it really is over before you know it. :) So let's not let a day pass where we don't show the ones around us we love them. :) Let's not let a day pass where we don't strive to honor God in EVERYTHING.
You don't want to look back a few years from now and say "I wish I told my family I loved them. I wish I had treasured that time with them." You want to be able to look back and say, "I am SO glad I didn't pass that time up." :)
Anywho...I thought I'd post some pics from my life...forever ago. :)

Age7
Age 10 with my wonderful sis. :) (back when she was taller then me. haha)
Age 11 I think?

Hiking at this SUPER awesome place up at Cougar. :)

Mason and I. Woah....I think I was 11 or 12
Woah. So long ago. We were buddies. <3


We had way too much fun. Age 12?


Sarah, Aubrey, Jenne and I. We were so little!!!



 
My family now. :)




 I love my family so incredibly much!!! And I don't want to pass up one minute I have to spend with them! Even right now I can't believe how fast my lil bros are getting older!
The last picture (if you didn't see the caption) is our most recent family pic from last Dec. :) Boy do I love my family. I can't believe how much has changed since even last year!


3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite picture is of you girls painting. hehe

    and the picture of my 13th bd was back in the day when i was actually taller than everyone...now everyone is taller than me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah: Muahahha! XD

    Clareesa: I scare myself when I look back on when I was younger. I cannot believe how old I am.
    To top it all: When I look back; and wonder at myself now, I always think: if I died today, what would I have to lay at the feet of G-d? Ouch. Gives you motivation to press on with purpose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah you are the perfect height. ^_^

    Aubrey I scare myself too. I feel OLD...but in reality I'm still so young!
    Indeed so true! I hope that if Christ comes back in my lifetime I will be able to say that I lived my life serving Him. :)

    ReplyDelete