Saturday, April 9, 2011

I feel like I'm swimming in a sea of... fish?

Well no one ever says they feel like they're swimming in a sea of fish, they always say "sea of doubt", etc. So I decided to say fish. :D

Anyway, I've just been busy.
Very busy.
That's why I haven't posted in so long, but I haven't ditched all my faithful followers! ;)
I started collegeplus on Tuesday and each day has been extremely packed sense. :D

My mind isn't really working right now, (like it ever is.) so I'm not gunna do a full post. But I just wanted to keep everyone updated on my little blog world. ;)

Sometimes my life feels so divided....like I need to be in two places at once. Expecially weeks/months like these. :)

But what I need to remember is that God is in control and that I don't need to get all stressed out. I just need to be continually turning to Him for guidance. Praying instead of being stressed, reading the Bible instead of freaking out, etc. :)
James 1:2, "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trails of various kinds."


Even in my busyness I always take time for photography...I had some fun with long exposure (60second) a few nights ago. :)
This is me and Sonia trying to be in two places at once. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment