Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busyiness

Helloooo everyone!

Today I went into for a CLEP test, I was super super nervous because I really wasn't ready for it. And it was too late to reschedule.
I went in nervous as can be and seriously that I was going to fail. I didn't know most the answers...
but God is so good!
I passed! And I would not have been able to do without with out God's grace! That's for sure!

I haven't been posting as regularly as I'd like to...this month has been insane! (The only reason I have time now is because I'm sitting at the college library waiting to go home).
I had an awesome weekend with my very good friend Aubrey. :D We had some fun with 4 mirrors and a camera. ;)







 Anywho, just a quick post to let you all know I'm still alive. ;)
Remember to press on to Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment