Monday, June 6, 2011

Truly Saved

It really makes me sad to see those around me who claim to be 'Christians' not following the Lord at all. I would say that more then half aren't following the Lord. At first they seem like great people, who's life is centered around Christ, but once I get to know them more it's VERY clear that they aren't following Christ at all. The Bible says you will be known by your fruits, and it's true. Very true.
Last night I was up really late thinking about this so I did what I usually do when I have something on my mind. I wrote a song about it.
It's not really well done and it's short and to the point.
Anywho...


Mask
You hear but you are deaf
You see but you are blind
There's more than this
So much more then this

Don't shut you heart away
Don't push it any longer
You pull on your mask
But God knows your heart

It's not just knowing
It's not just doing
It's not just listening
It's not just seeing

It's knowing - and repenting
It's doing - From the heart
It's listening - And understanding
It's seeing - With eyes on Christ

Don't shut you heart away
Don't push it any longer
You pull on your mask
But God knows your heart

So pull off your mask
Don't try and hide you heart
Know and repent
Doing for the Lord
Listen and understand
See with eyes on Christ

God knows.
God knows your heart

“Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand." -Matthew 13:13

Don't let your faith be fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment