Thursday, July 7, 2011

Accepting God's Plan

     Some things are hard to accept sometimes.
     For me one of the biggest things has been changing Churches and not being able to see my old friends.
The people at my new Church are great and most of them have been an awesome encouragement for me in my walk with the Lord. But it's not the same as being with those who I grew up with. And when I hear about all these events they go to together...a lot of times it hurts and I feel very lonely.
     But God has been showing me lately that he has a plan for me. That if I don't get to go somewhere, it's HIS plan. HIS will. He doesn't want me to go on that missions trip, or that seminar or that campout with all my old friends. So what do I have to complain about?
Do I want to go against God's will? Certainly not! So I've learned to be content with WHATEVER his plan is for me. And it isn't easy, at all.
     Jeremiah 29:11,For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
     I am truly happy. I am truly content to follow God with joy in whatever his plan is for me. :)
     So in whatever situation I am in. I will REJOICE! I will PRAISE God!
     1 Thessalonians 5:16-18,  "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." It doesn't say "Rejoice when you feel like it" or "give thanks when it's going well" it says ALWAYS. In EVERYTHING.


     This is a music video I made awhile back...it kinda goes along with this. :)

1 comment: