Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Never fails....

     God never(ever) fails to show me just what I need, when I need it.
Tonight he showed me this verse, and boy did I need it!

      Psalm 119:25-32, "I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word. I recounted my ways and you answered me; teach me your decrees. Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders. My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word. Keep me from deceitful ways; be gracious to me through your law. I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws. I hold fast to your statutes, O LORD; do not let me be put to shame. I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free" 
 
    
  This passage hit me hard. It pretty much speaks for itself. And I think it's a prayer we should all be praying for our own lives.

"I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free." Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment