Saturday, August 6, 2011

For the girls...

This survey is really awesome and really helpful.
I like to read over it every few months, just as a reminder...
Many times it's just so easy forget what's modest to wear, and what's not. Quite often when I'm looking over this survey I go, "Whoops, I forgot." on at least one thing.

It's been really awesome for me...and I'm definitely trying to be more careful. :)

http://www.therebelution.com/modestysurvey/browse

And girls, it is VERY possible to look cute without wearing tight fitting or very revealing clothing!
A good, Christian guy, won't find that it attractive in a girl to wear immodest clothing. A truly Christ-seeking guy is looking for a godly women who is seeking to honor God in everything, including the way she dresses.
I know a lot of times it's hard to find clothes that are modest or sometimes you don't know. I know quite often I can't decide whether it's modest or not...but when in doubt... don't wear it.
Or if you have a brother, ask him. Or even your dad.
It's very helpful. :)
1 Corinthians 6:19-20, "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 comment: