Monday, August 1, 2011

Please Pray

     Death of someone close to you is a very hard thing.
     I've never experienced someone really close to me die, but I have known those who experienced death. Unfortunately both the times, neither of them were saved.

    Today I'm praying for the friends and family of Jimmy, who was in a serious accident yesterday and passed away. I didn't know him, but I do know he was a believer, and I praise the Lord for that. Right now Jimmy in in Heaven...and that's the best place to be.
     Still, though there is rejoicing, there is great sadness. I've seen a lot of my friends facebook/gmail status updates, they knew Jimmy, and this isn't easy. My heart breaks for those close to Jimmy.
      Intercession is something I've experienced a lot of. God has allowed me to feel the hurt of others in certain situations and to give me a burden to pray for them. And right now I feel like I just lost a close friend myself. I can't go more then 10 minutes without crying. It really really hurts to loss someone.
     Please keep those close to Jimmy in your prayers. Pray for comfort and healing.

A well known verse to most of us, Romans 8:28 - "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose"
     God has a reason for all this happening. He knew it would happen from the beginning of time. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment