Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Repost: Just As I Am

Very powerful song.
http://eternityisinmyheart.blogspot.com/2011/11/just-as-i-am.html

Dear Lord, on my knees again/I come to you because you understand
I've tried so hard/But I just can't change myself/That's why I know I need Your help
So here I am /This is my plea/My only hope is Your love for me
I'm reaching out so desperately/Come and take my hand/Take all of me
Oh Lord, take what's broken/Why can't i just learn to follow you
I want to know you/To feel you in my soul/I surrender control
So here I am/This is my plea/My only hope is your love for me
I'm reaching out so desperately/Come take my hand/Take all of me
Just as I am not afraid to follow you where you lead me
I can leave the past behind/So here I am/Take all of me"

No comments:

Post a Comment