Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE


I'm so amazed at God's love.
He has shown His love to me in so many ways I don't deserve these past few weeks. I have stumbled, I have failed, I have strayed away. But Praise God He is a forgiving God!!
I'm awed and humbled.
And so very very very blessed and thankful.

This Valentines day - I am happy. Because I have a wonderful family around me who loves me. I have some of the most amazing friends. And most of all...I have a Savior who gave His LIFE for me out of love. Sure, I'd be overjoyed to have that 'special someone' in my life right now-but you know what? I'm content to wait. Because I am surrounded by love. :)

A verse we all know: John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

1 comment: