Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tired, Stressed, Overwhelmed...

     Life has been insane for me lately. Just sooo much going on, I feel I can barely keep my head above water. And it's really hard not to feel stressed about it all.
     But you know what's amazing? We have a God who doesn't get stressed or overwhelmed... and that same God... is IN CONTROL of our lives. In control of the very same things we get stressed over. 
     Doesn't that give us a reason to not be stressed? Doesn't that give us a reason to rely on HIS strength?
     I would make a longer post, because I could go on for awhile, but I need to get sleep...I'll leave you with this verse which a friend of mine posted on their stat, and it spoke to me quite a bit. God knows just what you need to hear, just when you need to hear it! :)
     Psalm 59:16-17, "But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God."
     Why not start of your day tomorrow on God's strength instead of your own? Praising Him, not worrying about everything you need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment