Saturday, May 25, 2013

Post by a friend

     I've had a really difficult day. Life is really hard, isn't hasn't been bad-just hard. And that's not surprising...God has told us the Christian life won't be easy. Quite the opposite.
    But today...I succumbed to the pressure of everything around me and got upset at certain issues. Not outwardly upset nor angry, but upset and frustrated on the inside with certain people.
     And that wasn't right. At all.
     Even in the hard times, I want to be able to praise God...24/7! To be able to say, It Is Well with My Soul.
     Josh's younger sister posted this post today: http://moretothislife33.blogspot.com/2013/05/it-is-well.html And boy did it hit me like a rock.
     I wasn't saying it is well with my soul this morning. I was getting upset. Frustrated.
     But God is so faithful to show us what we need to hear, just when we need to hear it.
     Anyways, go read that post. It won't be a waste of your time, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment