Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rejoicing.

Nearing the end of the day...I am amazed.
God is so good.
This morning in Church was sang How Great Thou Art & How Deep the Father's Love for Us. The first one being my favorite hymn this year through any sorrow and the second being Josh's favorite hymn that that we sang at his memorial. I was crying through both.
After Church I was driving up a steep hill, and as usual all my cd's spilled from their compartment...as I was cleaning them up I found an index card with 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 written on it. The same verse that Josh shared with me & that has been encouraging me this week. How it got in my car, or who wrote it...I have absolutely no idea.
And I received a hug and kiss...without being asked...from the lil dude.
God is so good to me. I don't deserve it.
My tears are tears of joy, humbled and awed at such an amazing God we serve.
In one year my life changed dramatically.
In one year I learned more about the goodness of God than I could have ever imagined.
And I can't wait to see what I'll learn in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment