Friday, June 17, 2011

Indescribable Joy

An amazing thing.
Joy that can't be described.
Joy because of who God is.
Joy because He loves me - Though I don't deserve it
Joy because He forgives - Though I sin over and over again
Joy.
Indescribable joy.

Let Christ fill you with joy.
Let yourself fall into his arms and say "YOU are my God. YOU are my everything."
Pray. Pray for God to fill you with joy.
Then go out and be a light for him.
Let his joy fill you.
Submit to what he wants to do in your life.

Because I guarantee, yes I guarantee...when you release your hold on this world and let Christ work in you without resisting, you WILL be filled with unmistakable and continual joy.


Psalm 4:7, "You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound."

Let him fill you with joy. Give your WHOLE life to Him.
Is it time to make a change?

Psalm 32:11, "Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!"

No comments:

Post a Comment